Reservations and Cancelations
- A valid credit card is required when booking a reservation. K&S Livery accepts all major credit cards. All reservations are to be paid in full at the time of reservation confirmation. Any extra charges from going over the original time requested or from any other related fees per the Damage Policy will be billed after the charter. Over time charges are calculated by the hour. Once remaining balance is charged, no refund is due
- There will be NO SMOKING in any of the limousines contracted. NARCOTICS OR CONTROLLED SUBSTANCES ARE PROHIBITED AND WILL RESULT IN IMMEDIATE TERMINATION OF THE SERVICE with no refund. The consumption or possession of alcohol of anyone under the age of 21 is strictly prohibited and thus will result in immediate termination of service with no refund. If at any time the service is terminated due to unruly conduct, damages to the vehicle, or abuse of any kind that K&S Livery deems valid, no refund of money will be made. K&S Livery is not responsible for personal property left in vehicles, and highly recommends that any and all personal valuables be removed from the vehicle when unattended. Customer agrees not to exceed the passenger capacity of the vehicle provided. K&S Livery reserves the right to refuse service as it deems appropriate.
- All cancellations will result in forfeiture of entire reservation if not canceled within 30 days of the reservation, without exceptions. Any cancellations made within 30 days of general reservations will result in forfeiture of 100% of total bill. Any cancellations made within 30 days of holidays, proms, certain special events, and Saturday seasonal rentals during March, April, and May will result in forfeiture of 100% of total bill. K&S Livery is not responsible for service delayed or not rendered due to traffic conditions, accidents, mother nature, or any other unforeseeable act of God. In case of mechanical difficulties, a replacement vehicle will be offered or credit that is mutually agreeable to both parties. For any pre-arranged pick up and drop off booking, K&S Livery allows no more than a 15 minute grace period for the customer to arrive at the pick up location. After the 15 minute grace period, the driver may leave the pick up location and there will be no charges refunded for the booking. If customer requests driver to wait additional time, additional charges will apply.
- All unpaid deposits and balances are authorized by Customer, with either verbal or signed acceptance of services. For most reservations, hourly rates include fuel, taxes, and tolls. Any gratuity provided to your chauffeur is appreciated, but left solely to your discretion. For proms, weddings, quinceaneras, and airport corporate car service, gratuity of 15% is automatically added to the reservation.
- Once a reservation has been made and confirmed, the total number of hours reserved and paid for cannot be reduced. All limousine runs are booked according to the client’s reservation form and are reserved for that time period, allowing us to book other limousine runs, before or after, depending on client’s reserved time. If your limousine service ends early for any reason, you will still be charged for the total amount specified in the original limousine reservation form K&S Livery.
- Airport Transfers – All Airport transfers will need to be paid in full prior to or at pickup. If your flight is delayed, you must contact K&S Livery immediatly with the arrival time. If the customer fails to do so it may result in an additional charge.
- K&S Livery inspects each vehicle before, during, and after each rental. In the event of damage suffered as a direct result of the actions of either the client or guest, customer shall be responsible for any and all harm and damages suffered by the company, its agents, employees, or third parties, including but not limited to the vehicle, in regard to cleaning, breakage, burns, spills, stains, or other interior or exterior damage to extent of the actual cost to repair or replace. Common charges for damages to the vehicle are as follows:
- $25 per broken glassware
- $50 minimum for any items lost or removed from the vehicle
- $50 minimum for excessive trash left in the vehicle
- $150 minimum for excessive cleanup (spills, etc.)
- $200 minimum for interior damage (burn hole, rip or tear in upholstery, etc.)
- $200 minimum for any exterior damage
- $500 minimum shampoo and disinfecting on interior due to sickness
- $250 cleaning fee for smoking in the vehicle
Click HERE for printable Terms & Conditions. Sign it and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org